Quite frequently water in cooling towers does not meet the required limit values for legionella colonies despite the addition of various disinfectants. Short-term deactivation, like shock chlorination, is only temporarily successful. Shortly thereafter biofilm rebuilds and the associated germ population increases.
Our generators produce the disinfectant NADES 2.0 (electrolysis-based sodium hypochlorite) on site. The dosing is directly into the process water. The colony count in cooling tower water will be significantly reduced. Even biofilm can be nearly completely removed.
Thanks to a team from the fields of technology and microbiology, aquagroup AG offers operators of evaporative cooling systems and wet separators a great service.
NADES 2.0 in situ – Advantages
- Generation of a biocide on site (in situ)
- Sustainable degradation of biofilm
- No loss of active ingredient
- Pathogenic germs such as legionella and pseudomonads are reliably eliminated
- No development of resistance possible
- Only water, energy and salt are needed for production
- No hazardous material
- Unbeatable operating costs
- Simple application and handling
- Dosing according to requirements, process-technical feed
- Technique made in Germany
Moreover, the on-site generation and automated feed eliminates the “human factor”, i.e. errors that can be made during mixing and manual dosing. With conventional biocides, which require manual dosing, there is a risk that they are added in too small quantities and do not completely kill off legionella and other germs. In addition, massive overdoses of the hazardous substance are possible. Since NADES 2.0 does not create any resistance, it does not need to be combined with other disinfectants or alternately dosed with other biocides.
Generate your own disinfectant on site!